Transfection of a cell population typically results in a varying number of cells expressing the desired gene(s) of interest. A common analysis requirement is determining the percentage of cells that are transfected compared to the entire population, often referred to as transfection efficiency. Cytation™ provides intuitive image analysis for automating the assessment of transfection efficiency.
BioTek’s Visual Abstracts are brief animated presentations describing the Augmented Microscopy workflow of a specific application.
- Lionheart FX Automated Microscope
- Lionheart LX Automated Microscope
- Cytation 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 5 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
- Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader