Research & Assay Development
BioTek bulk reagent dispensers can be used for high throughput PCR master mix dispensing for SARS-CoV-2 PCR based molecular research and development.
COVID-19 Antibody detection and serological testing (ELISA)
Scale up ELISA workflows with an automated washer and stacker
- Fast 96- and 384-well plate washing*
- Cell-friendly design for high quality results
- Automate magnetic and filtration bead-based assays
- Self-maintaining design with patented ultrasonic bath
- Automated self-testing Verify™ Technology Option
- Scale up your processing with the BioStack™ Microplate Stacker
*For lower throughput see the 50™ TS Washer
Combination washer/dispenser for batch coating ELISA plates
- Combines fast microplate washing with 3 reagent dispensers in 1 compact instrument
- 96-, 384- and 1536-well plate compatible
- Gentle processing for cell-based assays
- Bead washing: magnetic and polystyrene
- Easy maintenance with Ultrasonic Advantage™
COVID-19 PCR diagnostic test liquid handling
Rapid PCR Mastermix dispensing into 96- and 384-well PCR plates
- Multi-mode dispensing replaces multiple instruments
- Automated, gentle media exchange and spheroid washing
- Mapped dispensing to individual wells for normalization
- Wash module for 6- to 384-well plates
- Parallel Dispense™ technology: peristaltic and/or syringe pumps
- Cell friendly angled dispense and/or wash tubes
If you are currently using a BioTek plate reader or washer for SARS-CoV-2 research or a BioTek bulk reagent dispenser for PCR master mix dispensing and need support or need to scale up your throughput please reach out to us.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Agilent products are NOT approved for COVID-19 testing, diagnosis, treatment, or mitigation. Agilent has not validated a product to detect the novel coronavirus.