Synergy H1 Lecteur multimode hybride
Synergy™ H1 is a configurable multi-mode microplate reader. Choose monochromator-based optics for flexibility, filter-based optics for sensitivity, or both…BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™ offers high-performance and applications versatility in a modular platform to expand as your laboratory’s needs change. Top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and luminescence detection are available to meet many life science research requirements.
- Cost-effective hybrid offering excellent sensitivity, flexibility and value
- Modular and upgradable: choose the modes you need now, add as needs change
- Patented Hybrid Technology: sensitivity of filters and flexibility of monochromators
- Micro-volume nucleic acid and protein quantification with the Take3 Micro-Volume Plate
- Live cell assay friendly with temperature control and CO2/O2 control
Quoi de neuf
Purchase a Synergy or Cytation Reader for use with Agilent MitoXpress or pH-Xtra Assays and receive a free filter cube!
Download our Application Note to discover how combining MitoXpress and pH-Xtra reagents with BioTek plate readers provide sensitive detection methods, including advanced lifetime (µs) time-resolved fluorescence (TRF), for getting the most meaningful data out of your cell metabolism assays.
- Tests base sur les Cells
- Tests Biomarqueurs
- Volume micro-analyse des protéines et des acides nucléiques
- Essais cinétiques
- Micro-volumee quantification des acides nucléiques et des protéines avec la plaque Take3 Micro-Volume. Take3 image et caption: micro-volume (2 µL) quantification de jusqu'à 48 échantillons avec la plate Take3
Ce ne sont que quelques exemples des nombreuses applications importantes de la Synergy H1. Visitez notre page d'Applications pour plus d'informations.
Modular and upgradable: choose the modes and modules you need now, add as needs change
Patented Hybrid Technology™: sensitivity of filters and flexibility of monochromators
Low volume (2 µL) dsDNA quantification with Take3 Micro-Volume Plates
Live cell assay friendly with temperature control and CO2/O2 control
Avis du produit
Pleins feux sur le clientBiocontrol of Invertebrate Pests Using Natural Agents: Investigating Host-Pathogen Interactions with the BioTek Synergy H1
Biocontrol agents provide a safer alternative to chemical pesticides and insecticides for the agricultural and forestry industries, as well as human health. In this video, Dr Bethany Greenfield, Post-Doctoral Research Assistant in the Biocontrol and Natural Products (BANP) Group at Swansea University, describes her research into the use of Metarhizium anisopliae for the control of mosquitoes. Hear how the BioTek Synergy H1 enables the group to efficiently perform a range of analyses, from protein quantification to measuring insect stress response.